Treating the Whole Child: Join the ASD to ADD Revolution!
Dr. Sam Berne offers a holistic method that helps children with a variety of developmental delays, including Autism and Attention Deficit Disorder. His innovative eye therapy uses many state-of-the-art disciplines to heal the mind-body, and his revolutionary Developmental Learning Program (DLP) provides natural alternatives for improving vision and overall health.
E-Book: $8.88 Click here to purchase
Taking It In
Find out how to heal your eyes and vision
Dr. Sam Berne focuses on malabsorption syndrome, the inability to take in the nourishment in our food. This problem, which affects our eyes and all other systems of our bodies, has reached epidemic proportions.
Taking It In discusses many causes of malabsorption:
- Pharmaceutical use
- The constant stress of modern life
- Unresolved traumas
- Inflammatory conditions like celiac disease, Lyme disease, and cancer
The natural healing methods described in this book will increase your ability to absorb the nutrients you require for vitality and wellness. Join Dr. Berne as he offers strategies for returning your eyes and body to a state of vibrant well-being.
I Sense: At Play in the Field of Healing
Dr. Sam Berne describes a paradigm shift that brings together vision science, somatic awareness, and energy-based healing. Using a cutting edge approach that expands human potential, Dr. Berne facilitates his patients’ physical, emotional, and spiritual healing with modalities including Behavioral Optometry, Biofield Analysis, Light Therapy, Continuum Movement, Craniosacral Therapy, Medicinal Essential Oils, and Dolphin-Assisted Therapy.
Creating Your Personal Vision
209 pages, 19 illustrations
This book discusses a new direction of vision. How
to trust our vision with a self-analysis. Includes:
- vision enhancement for daily living
- vision therapy and occupational therapy
- a multi-disciplinary approach
- vision and learning; vision, light therapy and optometry
- energy and light
- nutrition and vision
Dr. Berne believes the eyeglasses or contacts we wear represent our attitudes, belief systems and visual habits that may not be a true measure of our present seeing. As we change our inner vision, we also need to change the vision we bring into the world. Use this book to help match inner vision with outer seeing.
The book presents a multi-disciplinary approach to vision therapies and vision enhancement, and includes illustrations that can be enlarged and used in daily practice. The vision and learning connection is also explored.
Creating Your Personal Vision is an excellent reference for occupational therapists, special education teachers, parents who have children with learning disabilities, and anyone interested in self-improvement.
For the e-book, upon receipt of your payment, I’ll send you an email with a link to the book.
In Without Ritalin, Dr. Samuel Berne, O.D., explains the approach with which he has successfully treated more than 3,000 ADD/ADHD-diagnosed patients. It examines the unique route from vision anomalies in children to a diagnosis of ADHD and the subsequent overuse of Ritalin for all manner of learning and behavioral problems.
Parents in the U.S. spent $373 million on Ritalin and its generic counterparts in 1996; today, some 4 million children are taking the drug daily. The drug therapies for ADHD are stamping out the “different kids” who as adults often add a wonderful diversity to our society. Is it any wonder that parents are searching for safe, nontoxic, drug-free alternatives and that our society can benefit from a new solution?
In this book you will discover:
- information on detoxification, nutrition, and developmental learning programs and activities that make a difference without drugs
- the latest research regarding ADHD, including common physical performance and attention cues
- the relationship between vision disorders – such as convergence insufficiency (a physical inability to keep both eyes pointed and focused at a near target) – and ADHD
- analysis of the most commonly prescribed behavior modification drugs including psychostimulants
- the stages of normal behavioral development
- the relationship between nutrition and hyperactivity
- the links between environmental toxins allergies and behavior
- activities and games to enhance learning skills
- a compendium of complementary treatments that work