August 17th, 2012
Use light as the messenger and allow your visual system to be a wonderful gateway to your “higher” or spiritual consciousness! My research has shown that applying light therapy to the eyes not only improves vision for many people but also increases the health of the person’s energy field, which ultimately influences consciousness.Everyone has an energy field. It is sometimes referred to as the biofield, defined as the energy that lies within and around the body.
Human energy fields can convey information about our biochemistry and physiology. (see an in-depth article) They can also show energetic imprints related to trauma, toxicity and other adaptive patterns that may be stored as memories in the fluid system and nervous system.
Our biofield can act like a magnet in attracting certain life experiences to us based on the field of information we are “broadcasting.” Our energy field can also guide us to certain patterns of familiar groups like religion, allopathic medicine, family constellations, etc.
When we connect to a certain group field, we take on many characteristics of this group and vibrate at that group’s frequency. Say, for example, someone is on a long-term protocol of pharmaceutical drugs. That person may be limiting his or her growth and expansion based on this particular energy field called pharmaceuticals.
But do you realize you have a choice about which fields you are connected to?
Biofield connections can work in very positive ways. When we enter an energy field created by a gathering of like-minded people who share a healing intention, the power of the group field amplifies greatly. That is supportive for everyone in the group to release self-limiting patterns. Here is an example:
- Two years ago, on our yearly dolphin swim-vision therapy-wellness retreat in Hawaii, some participants shared during the closing circle that the glasses and contacts they were wearing had become too strong and that their physical eyesight had improved dramatically during the week. Other people shared how they were able to heal some significant childhood traumas by being part of the group for the week.
People often can access healing in a deeper way in a supportive group than by doing one-on-one therapy. This is why I encourage people to join me in my ongoing group work.
October 24th, 2011
Recently while completing an advanced 5-day retreat in Medicinal Aromatherapy, our group spent an evening with Uqualla, a Havasaupi Wisdom Keeper who lives in Sedona, AZ. He shared with us many insights into the workings of natural medicines and being a messenger for the Plants and Trees. I learned some deep truths from him.
* Have a secret ritual for inviting Spirit into your life
* As you take people in, they are also taking you in
* Authenticity is trusting yourself
* Love creates beauty
* Change your colors and don’t be monochromatic
* Our heartbeat is a metronome and with every beat we can make a change
* Signs are everywhere…observe them, believe them, and let them guide you.
* We need to vary what we do; what works in one situation may not be what is needed in another. Pause. Wait. Commune with Spirit and let Spirit work through you. Let Spirit lead.
We are living in interesting times. As we navigate these changes both individually and collectively, Uqualla’s teachings can be very helpful.